Cyber Security refers to a set of techniques used to protect systems, network and data from cyber-attacks. It aims at ensuring a system’s integrity and confidentiality of information.
There are many kinds of cyber-attacks such as malware, phishing, unpatched software, hijacking files, hacking and identity theft, to name a few.
Cyber Security training and certification courses make you well versed with the processes and practices followed for protecting networks and data from unauthorised attacks. These courses enable you to detect vulnerabilities of a system, ward off attacks and manage emergency situations.
In recent years, cyber security has become vital in all organizations. There is a growing need to become familiar with all aspects of cyber security such as Blockchain, Big Data, IOT to mitigate this risk. This program will also allow you to get practical experience of tools and techniques that are commonplace in this field.
● Study computer systems and networks and assess risks to determine how security policies and protocols can be improved;
● Anticipate information security risks and implement new ways to protect your organization's computer systems and networks;
● Handle computer communication across multiple operation systems;
● Respond to security alerts and uncover and fix flaws in computer systems and networks;
● Utilize technologies to perform or prevent cyberattacks of various types.